Festi-Fall 2021 Vendor Applications
*** Please Review Our Guidelines Carefully ***
Thank you for your interest in The Community Marketplace at Healing Green Farms!
*Festi-Fall event dates are 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23 & 10/30*
There are several types of applications to choose from.
This application is for vendors whose items fit in a single category. Please select your specific category to see available dates.
In an effort to carefully curate our marketplace event, we require "BOUTIQUE" sellers (with a variety of categories, or a category not listed in the single category application) to apply for approval. If this applies to you, please use the BOUTIQUE application.
***UPON SUBMISSION, WE WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION AND EMAIL YOU WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS***
This application is for vendors who want to be an Anchor Vendor with The Community Marketplace. This is open to all types of sellers. There is a requirement of 5 Summer dates for this status. Please see the application for more details.
This application is for musicians who are interested in a live music performance in our fall market events. Please see the application for more details.
We primarily use StreetFoodFinder to book our food trucks. Please click on the link above for our listing.
Festi-Fall Event Information:
• Market hours are 11-4. Set up time begins at 9:30. Vendors may not pack up until 4:00.
• 10'x10' outdoor tent spaces are $40 each event date. 6' spaces covered shelter spaces with electricity are $50 each event date. All transactions will also have a 3% processing fee.
• The physical address is 2728 NC Hwy 42, Willow Springs, NC 27592.
• Detailed instructions and maps are emailed the evening before each event.
• Vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, display, etc.
• The Community Marketplace does not guarantee that each vendor will the exclusive provider of a specific product, but we will limit vendors in certain product categories.
• All correspondence should be directed to email@example.com. We will reply as quickly as possible.