Summer Fun 2021 Vendor Applications
*** Please Review Our Guidelines Carefully ***
Thank you for your interest in The Community Marketplace at Healing Green Farms!
*Summer Fun event dates are 6/12, 6/26, 7/10, 7/24, 8/14, & 8/28*
There are several types of applications to choose from.
This application is for vendors whose items fit in a single category. Please select your specific category to see available dates.
In an effort to carefully curate our marketplace event, we require "BOUTIQUE" sellers (with a variety of categories, or a category not listed in the single category application) to apply for approval. If this applies to you, please use the BOUTIQUE application.
***UPON SUBMISSION, WE WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION AND EMAIL YOU WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS***
This application is for vendors who want to be an Anchor Vendor with The Community Marketplace. This is open to all types of sellers. There is a requirement of 5 Summer dates for this status. Please see the application for more details.
This application is for musicians who are interested in a live music performance in our Summer market events. Please see the application for more details.
We primarily use StreetFoodFinder to book our food trucks. Please click on the link above for our listing.
1. Market hours are 9-2. Set up time begins at 7:30 (please do not arrive prior to 7:30). Vendors may not begin packing up until 2:00.
2. 10' outdoor spaces are $35. 6' spaces with electricity under our shelter are $45. All transactions will also have a 3% processing fee.
3. The physical address is 2728 NC Hwy 42, Willow Springs, NC 27592.
4. Detailed instructions and maps are emailed on Thursday afternoons before each event.
5. You may select as many dates as you like, but keep in mind dates are pre-paid and are non-refundable. You are permitted to find a replacement vendor within your category, pending approval from mgmt. If within 2 weeks of the event, we will help you find someone as well. You are responsible for securing reimbursement from that new vendor.
6. If you are a no-call/no-show at an event, any future events you have reserved will be offered to other vendors and your fees refunded.
7. If the event is cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, vendor fees may be carried over to a future date available in your category during the same event season. If there is no other date available in the same event season, or the date(s) available in your category do not work for you, the fees are non-refundable. Cancellation decisions will be made no later than 7 pm the night before the event.
8. All vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, etc.
9. Vendors upgrading to a shelter space may also bring extension cords for access to electricity.
10. The Community Marketplace does not guarantee that each vendor will the exclusive provider of a specific product, but we will limit vendors in certain product categories.
11. The Community Marketplace adheres to all local and state COVID-related safety protocols and expects our vendors to do the same. Additionally, we require either masks or face shields for all vendors and their associates while on site. If you are not comfortable wearing protective gear, please apply when we no longer have to enforce this policy.
12. All correspondence should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as quickly as possible.