Pancake Lovers Gift Trio, Buttermilk, Blueberry and Pecan Pancakes
Best Pancake Mix Gift Trio. Enjoy Buttermilk, Pecan and Blueberry Pancakes.
When we were growing up, Dad would always make homemade pancakes or waffles from scratch every Saturday morning, a ritual my brothers and I loved to help with each week. Creating an easy buttermilk pancake mix from scratch seemed the perfect way to share our family tradition with others. Made from scratch, our pancake and waffle mix delivers the best, fluffy pancakes.
Unlike Boxed Mixes, we use quality ingredients making healthy pancakes with NO TRANS FATS and NO PRESERVATIVES, including locally sourced soft wheat flour, sugar, sweet cream buttermilk powder and real butter powder. Julia's Pantry pancake mixes are complete, so all you have to add is water. Our blueberry and pecan pancakes include separate packets of real blueberries and chopped pecans, respectively.
The ultimate pancake mix sampler for you and your family to enjoy. As a customer reports, "These pancakes are so good, you can eat them without syrup". Packaged in our retro cloth bag, it makes the tastefully simple and delicious breakfast or anytime gourmet food gift.
Our buttermilk pancake mix sampler not only makes the best food gift, it includes one of each: buttermilk pancakes, blueberry pancakes and pecan pancakes. No need to wait until National Pancake Day (February 25th) when you can enjoy these delicious homemade pancake mix trio any day of the week. We also offer Gingerbread Pancake Mix and Gluten Free Pancake Mix options.
DIRECTIONS FOR BUTTERMILK PANCAKES:
1. Preheat lightly greased griddle to 375 degrees.
2. Add 3/4 - 1 cup water to pancake mix and stir until pancake batter is slightly lumpy. The amount of water can be adjusted based on the desired thickness of pancakes that you prefer (more water for thinner pancakes and less water for a thicker pancakes).
3. Pour (or use a ladle) pancake batter on griddle. Flip pancakes when bubbles appear and stay on surface.
4. Serve pancakes hot and top with butter and warm pancake syrup or fruit compote and a slice of country ham or bacon.
Delicious stir in options - chopped apples, raisins, walnuts, pecans, or cranberries.
TO MAKE A SINGLE PANCAKE: Combine a 1/4 cup pancake mix and approximately 1/8 cup or a little more water. Pancakes can be frozen and reheated in microwave.
FOR BLUEBERRY PANCAKES:
Re-hydrate blue berries in one cup of hot water for a few minutes. Drain and continue making pancakes according to package instructions.
FOR PECAN PANCAKES:
Stir chopped pecan into pancake batter and continue preparing according to package instructions.
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Add 3/4 - 1 cup water, 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of canola oil to pancake mix and gently stir until pancake batter is slightly lumpy. The amount of water can be adjusted based on the desired thickness of pancakes that you prefer (more water for thinner pancakes and less water for a thicker pancakes).
3. Pour (or use a ladle) pancake batter onto waffle iron. Cook until done.
4. Serve waffle hot and top with butter and warm maple syrup and a slice of country ham or bacon.
All return issues must be handled by the vendor directly. OutpostLE cannot process or handle returns for any transaction. All funds for transactions are directly deposited into the vendor's account, minus all transaction fees. OutpostLE does not receive any money for any transactions outside of the transaction fees, which are non-refundable.